The BAILEYS Women’s Prize for Fiction is one of the most respected, most celebrated and most successful literary awards in the world. An annual award, it celebrates the very best full length fiction written by women throughout the world. Through the initiatives and promotions set up by the WPFF, even appearing on the shortlist significantly boosts a novel’s sales and ensures an author’s work will be promoted in bookshops and libraries the world over.
The Short List For the Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction 2017:
- First Love – Gwendoline Riley
- Do Not Say We Have Nothing – Madeleine Thien
- The Power – Naomi Alderman
- Stay With Me – Ayobami Adebayo
- The Dark Circle – Linda Grant
- The Sport Of Kings – C.E. Morgan