BHS Manual for Coaching and Teaching Riding
by Islay Auty
Save 0% Save 0%
Original price R 375.00 - Original price R 375.00
Original price R 375.00
R 375.00 - R 375.00
Current price R 375.00
The official handbook for those studying the BHS teaching qualifications has now been fully updated and revised. Written for the BHS by a chief examiner, this handbook provides clear guidelines on how the skills of riding should be taught and how riding school lessons should be conducted.
- Aimed at less experienced and trainee riding instructors, especially those involved with weekly riders and covers.
- How to develop communication skills and effective body language.
- Advice on teaching adult novices and children, whether in groups or one-to-one.
- Valuable multi-option lesson plans.
- Choosing school horses and keeping them happy in their work.
- Safety and insurance, and how to cope with mishaps and accidents.
- Dealing with rider problems, such as nervousness, stiffness, poor co-ordination, etc.