ZEN PARENTING TPB
Product in Stock: Yes
'There are few parenting books that hit the mark and this is one of them!' Dr Shefali
We can't always plan for what's next - that's been made more and more clear in the past few years. The truth is that life is never predictable, especially for parents. What is possible is an unlimited capacity for compassion and caring - for yourself and your children. As you navigate the uncertainty with openness and humility, you find the clarity, connection, and community that is Zen Parenting.
Using the seven chakras, therapist Cathy Cassani Adams discusses parenting issues such as school pressure, self-care, emotional intelligence, anxiety, sexuality and gender, and more, while offering concrete examples and strategies to help you wake up to your life as a parent.
Zen Parenting guides you to:
- Establish your physical, emotional and mental foundation
- Practice creativity and how to access your emotions
- Develop your sense of self and allow your kids to do the same
- Experience openheartedness, empathy and compassion
- Discover genuine and meaningful communication
- Explore mindfulness, meditation and your own intuition
- Connect to something greater than yourself