Step 1: Choose your book. Add to cart. Click on Checkout. On the checkout screen, select courier delivery.
Courier delivery combines the comfort of online shopping with the expediency of the in-store experience. Shop our substantial inventory from the comfort of your own home, with the option to have your order delivered to your door!
We do not offer 'Click & Collect' and International shipping at this stage, but will hopefully soon. However, please reach out to us at either firstname.lastname@example.org, 021 705 1868 or Whatsapp +27 73 222 5850 (Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00) should you want to collect from your nearest store or enquire about international shipping.
- Our current Shipping Fee is R110.00 per parcel to all Main Centres (shipping fee increase due to rising fuel prices)
- The Shipping Fee to Regional Areas (all areas other than Main Centres) may incur additional charges per parcel
- High Risk Areas has an additional charge of R69+
- FREE shipping when you spend R500+ (ONLY physical products not Online Gift Cards) anywhere within the borders of the Republic of South Africa (does not include international shipping)
- NOTE: For ALL 'Rural Outlying Areas' (within the borders of the Republic of South Africa) there will be an additional surcharge of R520 (excluding the base rate of either R110 or R139)
Step 2: Click 'Continue to payment’ and fill in your payment details and billing address as prompted. Once payment (Card, EFT, SnapScan, Zapper, Mobicred) has been processed, you will receive an email confirming your order.
- Should an item from your order not be available, we will try and source a replacement or offer an alternative. We will notify you should this happen.
- Should your order include a pre-order item, your complete order will only ship once the pre-order item becomes available.
Another mail will be sent to you once the courier collects your order from the store so that you would be able to track it.
Please note: At this stage, we do not courier delivery outside the borders of the Republic of South Africa. However, please reach out to us at either email@example.com, 021 705 1868 or Whatsapp +27 73 222 5850 (Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00) should you want to enquire about international shipping.
International Customs & Duties Policy
Any customs and or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient, as we do not take responsiibility for these costs and do not offer compensation to cover any of these charges. We do not have control over these charges, and are not able to provide specific information on duty fees associated with shipping to particular countries.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I expect my order to be delivered?
Once dispatched, your order should reach you within 2-5 working days depending on your delivery location (not including weekends or public holidays). Depending if the delivery address falls within an outlying area, your order may take a bit longer than expected. We will send you a tracking number when your parcel is on its way to you.
Troubleshooting & Technical Support
What should I do I if I am having trouble on the site and who do I contact?
If you encounter any problems while creating your online order, you can contact us on 021 705 1868, chat to us online (Monday-Friday 08:00-17:00) or whatsapp on +72 73 222 5850 and we will be happy to assist. This does not include weekends and public holidays.