Step 1: Choose your book. Add to cart. Click on Checkout. On the checkout screen, select courier delivery.
Courier delivery combines the comfort of online shopping with the expediency of the in-store experience. Shop our substantial inventory from the comfort of your own home, with the option to have your order delivered to your door!
We do not offer 'Click & Collect' at this stage, but will hopefully soon.
- Our current Shipping Fee is R70.00 per parcel to all Main Centres
- The Shipping Fee to Regional Areas (all areas other than Main Centres) may incur additional charges per parcel
- FREE shipping when you spend R450+ anywhere within the boarders of the Republic of South Africa
Step 2: Click 'Continue to payment’ and fill in your payment details and billing address as prompted. Once payment has been processed, you will receive an email confirming your order.
- Should an item from your order not be available, we will try and source a replacement or offer an alternative. We will notify you should this happen.
- Should your order include a pre-order item, your complete order will only ship once the pre-order item becomes available.
Another mail will be sent to you once the courier collects your order from the store so that you would be able to track it.
Please note: At this stage, we do not courier outside the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I expect my order to be delivered?
Once dispatched, your order should reach you within 2-5 working days depending on your delivery location (not including weekends or public holidays). We will send you a tracking number when your parcel is on its way to you.
Troubleshooting & Technical Support
What should I do I if I am having trouble on the site and who do I contact?
If you encounter any problems while creating your online order, you can contact us on 021 705 1868, chat to us online (Monday-Friday 08:00-17:00) or whatsapp on +72 73 222 5850 and we will be happy to assist. This does not include public holidays.