What is a Rare Book & Special Collection Request?
A Rare Book & Special Collection Request is an order for a book you cannot find, and we will try and source it on your behalf.
How do I order?
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please provide us with as much detail as possible (Author Name, Title and/or ISBN)
- If we can source the title, we will provide you with a quote.
- Should you accept the quote, you will need to create an account HERE.
- We will require payment before proceeding to place the order with the publisher/supplier.
- We will send you a secure link to place your order and process the payment online.
How long will it take?
There's no fixed rule, but most books can be sourced within 4-8 weeks. We will contact you once we ship your order to you.